The My Agreements lists any formal agreements that have been placed onto your student account. Your agreement could be related to your academic status, disability access or any other formal arrangement you may have with Curtin.
- View your obligations
- Agree to your obligations
- Track the progress of your obligations.
Where you have an agreement in place the following details will be shown:
- Agreement status: the stage and progress of the agreement.
- Active: The agreement has been finalised and is in progress
- Completed: All obligations have been satisfied and the agreement has concluded
- Breached: The agreement has exceeded the expected completion time but is still active
- Expired: The agreement has exceeded the expected completion time and is no longer active.
- Commencement sate: the date that the agreement began.
- Course: Indicates the course that the agreement is attached to.
- Confirmed by student: the date that you confirmed the agreement.
- Party: who is obligated to fulfil the requirement as part of the agreement.
- Obligation: the individual requirements that make up an agreement. Obligations range from achieving satisfactory course progression to using support services.
- Due date: the date the obligation is due to be fulfilled.
- Satisfied: If the obligation has been met. The satisfied status will change from No to Yes as the requirements of your obligations are periodically reviewed and deemed met.
Where to get further assistance
For further information relating to the specifics of your agreement contact Curtin Connect.
For assistance improving your academic performance the university offers the following support services free of charge: