If you are responsible for organising and making payment for your own examination, you will need to follow these terms and conditions:
- You must complete a Request for Facilitation of Examination [.pdf 269kB].
- Payment must be made no later than 5 working days prior to the examination date.
- If you are unable to attend your examination must contact Curtin at least 24 hours before the date of the examination. Where 24 hours’ notice is provided, there will be no charge for the examination and any monies paid for that examination will be refunded.
- On the day of the examination, you must report to Curtin Connect Building 102 at Curtin Perth no later than half an hour prior to the start of your examination.
- Ensure that your institution sends the examination paper and materials to Curtin a minimum of 48 hours prior to the scheduled date and time.
- If examination papers and materials are not received at least 48 hours prior, Curtin reserves the right to cancel the exam.
- Curtin does not provide a photocopying and scanning service for completed examination papers as part of the stipulated costs. If this service is required a $10 fee will be charged per exam sitting.
The following costs are effective 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2023 with the 2023 charges to be advised in January:
- For examination durations of less than three hours – $250 per student sitting
- For examination durations of equal to three hours and less than four hours – $300 per student sitting
- For examination durations equal to or greater than four hours – $350 per student sitting
- Institutions that require documents to be scanned – $10 per exam sitting
The above durations are inclusive of any reading time and exclude GST.
For additional information, contact Progression, Assessment and Awards.
Once you have submitted a Request for Facilitation of Examination, you will be provided with the cost of your exams and a link to an online payment system where the payment can be made.
Payment must be made no later than five working days prior to the examination date.
Upon receipt of payment, you will be contacted to confirm the final arrangements for your examination.