You’ll gain valuable knowledge and insight in preparation for your transition into graduate employment. The program also enhances your confidence, while preparing you with the skills required to navigate a graduate recruitment process.
What you’ll learn
You and your mentor can cover a range of topics and activities, such as discussing workplace etiquette and employer expectations, researching industry and market trends, reviewing your resume and cover letter, and going on workplace site visits.
This can help you to
- Discover a range of career pathways
- Gain confidence when applying for positions
- Learn what employers are looking for in graduates
- Gain inside information about industry trends
- Begin building vital professional networks