This internet browser is outdated and does not support all features of this site. Please switch or upgrade to a different browser to display this site properly.

On Terminated status?

Terminated status information sessions

The Student Guild and Student Wellbeing Advisory Service provide Terminated status information sessions each semester.

Session dateTimeLocation
Thursday 6 July10am407.208
Friday 7 July10am407.208
Monday 10 July3pmOnline
Tuesday 11 July3pm407.208
Thursday 13 July10am407.208
Friday 14 July3pmOnline
Monday 24 July10amOnline
Wednesday 26 July3pmOnline

Register for a terminated status information session through the Guild website.

How do I appeal my Terminated status?

There may have been factors outside of your control that impacted on your studies. If this is the case you can request a review of the decision for your Terminated status. You will only be able to return to your course if your Request for Review or any subsequent appeals are successful.

You will need to submit your Request for Review in writing (including documents to support your claim) to Examinations and Progression Management within 20 working days of being notified of your Terminated status. Ensure you read the Official Communication sent to you from Examinations and Progression Management – these communications are generally sent when final results are officially published to students.

See information and instructions on submitting a Request for Review of Academic Status application.

If you need help completing your request for review please contact the Student Assist Officers at the Curtin Student Guild. The Student Assist Team are also available to discuss your circumstances and to review your letter before submission.

All students are considered enrolled until the final outcome of the Request for Review and Appeal process. Students are still able to enrol in units for the next study period and attend classes until a final outcome is reached.

Need to talk to someone?