This internet browser is outdated and does not support all features of this site. Please switch or upgrade to a different browser to display this site properly.

How to apply for short term programs

Do you have a valid passport?

If you don’t travel overseas regularly, you may discover that your passport has expired or is due to expire while you are away. If you are currently applying or renewing a passport, please submit it to Go Global once you have your valid document.

Important note

Some short term programs – also called summer/winter programs – at Curtin’s partner universities may be available to study on an exchange basis. If you’re nominated for a short-term exchange place, you will not pay tuition fees to the partner university, you will enrol in Curtin units for the approved academic credit.

Short-term exchange places may not always be available. If an exchange place isn’t available, you can still apply for a direct place. If you participate in a direct place, you will pay tuition fees directly to the host organisation. You must find out the costs of the program before applying by contracting or Go Global directly*. An Academic Reference may be requested to support your application.

*Maximum credits for Summer or Winter programs is 50 credits per program.