This internet browser is outdated and does not support all features of this site. Please switch or upgrade to a different browser to display this site properly.

Getting a support letter from a counsellor

Sometimes it’s necessary to obtain a letter from Psychological and Counselling Services (PACS) explaining to your lecturers or school why you weren’t able to complete an assessment on time, study at a full load, or complete every unit within a semester. Read on to learn what to do in each circumstance.