This internet browser is outdated and does not support all features of this site. Please switch or upgrade to a different browser to display this site properly.

Register with AccessAbility Services

Who can receive assistance?

You’re eligible for assistance if you have a disability, physical or mental health condition that is diagnosed by a doctor or other qualified health service provider, and it affects your studies.

See the What is a disability? page for the definition of a disability as well as common disabilities encountered at university.

Health Professional documentation

If you require disability support and ‘reasonable adjustments’ you must provide a letter or statement from an appropriately qualified health professional or a completed Health Professional Report form [.pdf 220kb] which provides information about your disability or medical condition and how it impacts on your studies. All documentation must be provided in English.

Please scan your documentation and email it to prior to your appointment.

Statement of confidentiality

AccessAbility Services adheres to the normal tenets of professional confidentiality. Visit the Confidentiality webpage or download the document below for more information.

Policy and procedures