This internet browser is outdated and does not support all features of this site. Please switch or upgrade to a different browser to display this site properly.

Proof of enrolment

Enrolment advice

Email yourself a copy of your enrolment advice from eStudent > My Enrolment. This will be accepted by University departments, the Student Guild and Centrelink.

The enrolment advice can also be provided as proof of full-time enrolment.

Research students can obtain a research enrolment advice by contacting the Graduate Research School.

Student ID card and current year sticker

If you have a current enrolment in an academic course or subject offered by Curtin University (excludes Curtin International College and Short courses) and have a student identification number you are eligible for the student 20** sticker.

Official documents

There are also official documents that prove your enrolment in courses or units.  These documents can be ordered as needed, fees may apply. Further details are explained on the official documents page under forms and documents.