Important dates for your graduation ceremony
Students who have been course completed, will be sent a Graduation Invitation via OASIS Official Communication the day after Semester 1 and Semester 2 result release according to the Academic Calendar, regardless of the study period a student has completed in.
The Graduation Invitation will invite you to register to either;
- Attend a graduation ceremony, or
- Defer your ceremony (for up to 12 months), or
- Receive your Graduation Documents by mail (Award Certificate and Academic Transcript)
- Graduates who attend a Curtin Perth Graduation Ceremony should be aware that the ceremony will be live-streamed. Your registration to this ceremony is your consent to be filmed. If you do not wish to be on the live-stream, it is recommended that you should graduate in absentia (receive your document by mail).
- Please check any travel restrictions in place prior to registering to attend these events.
- Graduation Invitations will be sent via Official Communication after result release for Semester 1 and Semester 2 according to the Academic Calendar.
Curtin endeavors to adhere to the dates, times and venues as promoted.
Students impacted by travel restrictions, are permitted to defer attending a graduation ceremony for up to 12 months from course completion. Please stay up to date with Western Australian Government Covid-19 regulations.
Curtin is not responsible for any inconvenience or costs that may be incurred should ceremonies need to be rescheduled, delayed or relocated; or if you are impacted by travel-related issues such as flight cancellations, or illness.