t: 1300 222 888
Kent Street, Bentley
Western Australia, 6102
GPO Box U1987, Perth
Western Australia, 6845
Please contact our Media Relations team for assistance with all media enquiries.
Integrity and Standards
Search the staff directory to find telephone and email detail for both academic and general staff.
Search for answers or contact us directly.
Australia and New Zealand
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 8.30am to 4.30pm (AWST)
Tuesday: 9.30am to 4.30pm (AWST)
Closed public holidays
Current and past students
Unable to login to OASIS? Please submit a request so we can help you login.
Applicants from Australia and New Zealand
t: 1300 222 888
8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 10am to 4.30pm Friday (excluding public holidays)
- Ask us a question (current students, including new applicants who have a Curtin Student ID)
- Ask us a question (all other general enquiries)
We’re a global university with campuses in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai and Mauritius.
Submit an online enquiry
- Future International students – for students who have not yet applied
- International applicants – for students who have submitted an application
- Curtin Registered Agents – for education agents to submit applications/follow-up/provide further information
- Partner Institutions – for pathway/articulations partner enquiries
Please also see Curtin’s international representatives.
International students who are already admitted to their course and have commenced or are about to commence their studies should use our current students enquiry form.