English language requirements
You’ll need to meet our minimum English language requirements in order to study an undergraduate degree with us.
You can do this through any one of the following:
- ATAR English/English Literature/EASLD, scaled score of 50
- STAT Written English, score 140
- English General Grade A (portfolio entry only)
- A qualification listed on our accepted English qualifications page
- Completing a UniReady or Indigenous Enabling Program.
Please note some courses have specific English requirements or require a higher score in an approved English language proficiency test. See courses with higher English requirements for more details.
You can demonstrate your English skills through recognised tests and qualifications, including the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Test of English as a Foreign language (TOEFL) and through qualifications in English.