To act ethically, honestly and with fairness.
The characteristics of integrity:
- Honour commitments.
- Engender trust through openness honesty and consistency.
- Lead by example and act with due care.
- Make informed decisions and be accountable for outcomes.
To listen, value and acknowledge.
The characteristics of respect:
- Ensure safety, health and wellbeing are paramount.
- Act professionally with courtesy and consideration of others.
- Give and be responsive to constructive feedback.
- Value diversity and promote equity and inclusion.
To lead, take responsibility and question.
The characteristics of courage:
- Embrace challenges and opportunities with agility and purpose.
- Support intellectual freedom and value bold ideas.
- Take ownership of decisions and learn from experience.
- Live our values and uphold our signature behaviours.
To strive for excellence and distinction.
The characteristics of excellence:
- Reflect, learn and improve.
- Advance creativity and innovation.
- Offer exceptional levels of service.
- Acknowledge success and the achievements of others.
To empower, enable and inspire.
The characteristics of impact:
- Deliver outcomes that make a difference.
- Inspire others to fulfil their potential.
- Work together to achieve common goals.
- Build partnerships that create opportunities.