On Conditional status?
Being on Conditional status doesn’t mean you can’t continue with your studies, but it’s important you take action to prepare for a better outcome in the next study period.
Completing a Return to Good Standing Plan is a good strategy to get you back on track. You’ll be able to reflect on the issues that have affected your studies, consider your choices, and develop a plan to improve your grades. It’s a good self-help tool which will also provide you with links to support services at Curtin.
What to do next?
After you’ve completed your Return to Good Standing plan, check out the following resources and use the ones best suited to your situation.
- Improve your skills in writing, essays, time management and more.
- Get advice on courses to decide if your course is the right one for you.
- Scholarships – explore Curtin’s need-based scholarships.
- Financial advice – find out where to go for assistance.
- Get support and advice from Curtin’s Wellbeing Advisors.