Career advisors and teachers
Find the information you need to help your students transition to higher education.
Meet our Future Student Engagement Team
We are your first point of call if you need assistance with finding future study options for your students. We can provide information on a range of courses, career pathways and life as a Curtin student.
You can also book us directly. We offer tailored group visits to the Perth campus, school and community expo representation, and presentations covering course information, admission pathways, scholarships, student experience and support services.
To request a visit or discuss other engagement opportunities, please email email@example.com or phone us on +61 8 9266 3990.
Discover a course you’re passionate about
What fascinates you? What makes you tick? Understanding yourself and what you enjoy is the first step towards choosing a uni course that’s right for you.
Explore the many possibilities that could suit your personality with our 5-minute quiz, Find U.
Prepare your students for Curtin life
Resources for students
A page where your students can take a quiz to help them find their passions, browse courses and get information on choosing their year 11 and 12 subjects. You can also access our new virtual experiences for online resources for your year group.
Support for you
Dynamic outreach programs that raise aspirations and connect you and your students to exciting projects, challenges and workshops.
Explore our wide range of accredited and professional degrees or browse for a course by study area.
If your students aren’t on track to meet our admission criteria, there are still plenty of ways to gain entry to Curtin.
They’ve applied, so what’s next for your students?
No matter what their results are, we can help your students find a pathway to their dream course at Curtin. Find out what steps they need to take to join us.
Search our FAQs
We have an extensive database of frequently asked questions to you help answer all of your students questions about studying at Curtin.
TISC can provide you with more information about that when it comes time for your students to put in their university application.
Find key dates including study period start and end, dates for standard enrolment events, key study periods, holidays and more.
Scholarship and Finance
We offer a range of scholarships to help your students achieve their best at uni. Some scholarships are offered for academic achievement, while others are designed to make university possible for students who face financial hardship. We also offer advice on how to manage your finances and stay on top of university costs.
Scholarships that require nominations from high schools
The below scholarships require nomination from high schools. Further information regarding the nomination process can be found at the links provided.
How to help your students with the scholarship process
- Encourage students to apply early. The best time to start the process is as soon as scholarships open
- Encourage your students to apply for all of the scholarships they are eligible for – students will not be offered more than one scholarship, however applying for all relevant scholarships will increase their opportunities for receiving a scholarship
- Encourage students to think about what they’re passionate about and participate in activities outside of the classroom. For merit based scholarships, we look for well-rounded students who are involved in activities and programs that are meaningful to them; This will make their application stand out
- Write a good reference. A detailed reference can provide vital information about a student’s motivation, leadership potential and key attributes. A good reference is often vital for a competitive scholarship application
- Remind students about scholarship deadlines. The majority of our scholarship recipients have noted that they were encouraged to apply through their high school, so reminders about opening and closing dates are vital to students’ awareness about scholarship opportunities
Discover our vibrant, future-focused campus, our support services and upcoming events.