This internet browser is outdated and does not support all features of this site. Please switch or upgrade to a different browser to display this site properly.

Contacts and help

Help from your enrolling school

Each school has a Director of Graduate Research (DGR) who oversees the management of HDR programs in schools. While most issues should be discussed with your supervisor in the first instance, the DGR is also here to assist you.

Directors of Graduate Research

Other support

If you are experiencing difficulties with your studies or supervisor, or you need some advice external to your Thesis Committee, please contact your school’s Director of Graduate Research, the Graduate Research School, or our student support services: