Apply now

Search for an answer

How do I obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC)?

UPDATED 28 SEP 2023 | 1:39AM
If you require a Working with Children Check (WWCC) for a Curtin Volunteers! activity, you should receive an email with instructions on how to obtain one. If you have not received an email or have further questions, please email
If you are in a health sciences course and require a WWCC to be signed, please book an appointment with a health sciences placement officer via SONIA. Please meet in the foyer of building 401 for your appointment.
If you require a WWCC to be signed for an education placement, please visit Curtin Connect
Curtin Connect Officers and Advisors can only approve some WWCC  What do I check before signing a WWCC? All other students must see their School office. 

Still struggling to find an answer?

Ask a question