Information for staff
COVID-19 staff information and resources
The Staff Portal provides comprehensive information, guides, resources and downloads for staff, including:
- Information on keeping our workplace safe and managing the needs of vulnerable staff
- IT guides for working from home
- Managing research during the pandemic
- Staff wellbeing when working remotely
- Accessing counselling and other employee assistance programs
- COVID-19 updates from the Vice-Chancellor
- Information on Curtin’s COVID-19 Strategic Response
Staff log-in is required.
Promoting health and safety messages on campus
A range of posters and table cards promoting COVID-19 health and safety messages are available in the COVID-19 site in the Staff Portal, for staff to print out or use digitally. Posters can be placed in shared spaces such as hallways, kitchens, toilets, utility and storage spaces.
Advice relating to Western Australia’s border arrangements continues to evolve.
Confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 on a Curtin campus must be urgently reported to our Safer Community Team on +61 8 9266 4444.
All other non-urgent COVID-related concerns can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. These concerns might include low stocks of sanitiser or cleaning materials in a work area, lack of room capacity signage, queries around the use of QR codes, among other issues.