Health and safety on campus
Curtin will continue to take precautions on our campuses to help protect the health of our community. We are:
- following all COVID-19 government guidelines
- registering attendance at required campus venues via the SafeWA app and manual registers
- observing the two square metre rule to determine occupancy limits in all rooms on campus
- promoting good personal hygiene, via hard copy posters and digital screen messages
- telling people not to attend campus if they are feeling unwell or waiting for COVID-19 test results
- asking members of the community to keep a distance between themselves and others
- regularly cleaning all campus areas, including high-touch areas
- providing hand sanitiser across campus
- limiting attendance at events.
Symptoms, testing and self-isolation
If you are feeling unwell and begin to display symptoms of COVID-19 (a fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms, or a sudden loss of taste or smell), or you think you have been exposed to the virus, you can call the Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 300 243 or your own doctor for advice. If you visit a COVID-19 clinic to be tested for the virus, please self-isolate until you have been cleared of COVID-19.