Apply now

Search for an answer

How can I order an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE)?

UPDATED 09 OCT 2023 | 4:09AM

If you are a current student and need to renew your student visa to continue your current course of study, you can request an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) using the steps below:

  1. Log into OASIS
  2. Select the 'My Studies' tab 
  3. Select 'Request for confirmation of enrolment (International students only)' under 'Study Essentials' heading on the right side of the page.
  4. Follow the steps on the online form to submit your request. 
Your Confirmation of Enrolment will be sent to your student email account once processed. 

If you have been offered a new course of study, the Curtin International office will issue your CoE to you once you have formally accepted your offer and paid your tuition fee deposit. 

If you need more information on applying for a new CoE, please see the Online Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) application guidelines.

Still struggling to find an answer?

Ask a question