This internet browser is outdated and does not support all features of this site. Please switch or upgrade to a different browser to display this site properly.

Appeal against assessment

Students who have evidence that the mark or result they were awarded for an assessment task is inaccurate, are encouraged to raise their concerns with the Unit Coordinator.

Alternatively they may lodge a formal appeal against their assessment results.