What you'll learn
- employ new pedagogies, learning spaces and modalities in innovative ways for learning and teaching.
- apply knowledge of contemporary educational curriculum, learning, assessment and evaluation design theory and practices in course, unit and task design.
- demonstrate creative approaches to teaching and learning that engage a diverse range of students in active learning, utilising a technology rich environment.
- create and maintain inclusive, positive learning environments and experiences that engage learners in their learning.
- demonstrate critical reflective practice and contributions to the scholarship of learning and teaching.
- identify, collect, examine, and interpret a range of sources of evidence in the design and evaluation of educational practice.
- apply knowledge of indigenous perspectives, knowledges and cultural capabilities in critical reflection of teaching and learning and course, unit and task design.