This internet browser is outdated and does not support all features of this site. Please switch or upgrade to a different browser to display this site properly.
Search for an answer

When should I apply for on-campus accommodation?

UPDATED 27 FEB 2023 | 7:30AM

For either Perth or Kalgoorlie campuses, we recommend you apply for your accommodation early so you have a better chance to secure your preferred room. Applications for student accommodation are open twice a year, from May for semester 2 intake and from October for semester 1 intake the following year.

If you are an international student, we suggest you apply for your accommodation when you apply for your course, or once you have accepted your offer, as you will need to have your accommodation booked before you arrive in Perth. You can apply for on-campus accommodation through our accommodation portal

For SingaporeMalaysia, Dubai and Mauritius campuses, contact them directly for more information.

Still struggling to find an answer?

Ask a question