This internet browser is outdated and does not support all features of this site. Please switch or upgrade to a different browser to display this site properly.

My Enrolment

Within the My Enrolment tab you can:

  • View your current enrolment details
  • Email a PDF copy of your student email to your student email
  • Enrol in units
  • Withdraw from units
  • View any requisite waivers you have been granted.

Other things you may need to know:

Unit completion rate requirement

If you’re in a Commonwealth supported place (CSP) or you’re using HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP, and you started a new course after 1 January 2022, you must pass at least 50% of your units to continue in a CSP and/or receive HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP. Find out more.

Curtin OUA

Curtin OUA students manage your enrolments through your OUA student hub.

If you are enrolled in an OUA unit you will need to follow the OUA process for withdrawal.