These scholarships are for postgraduate programs in a range of disciplines.
Find out more about the Riset-Dikti scholarships (Budi and BPPLN).
Curtin is a member of the Australian Technology Network (ATN). The ATN is a consortium comprised of five major Australian universities that focus on research and innovation, and with genuine linkages to industry throughout teaching and research.
Riset-Dikti and ATN Agreement of Co-operation
Curtin University recently signed an Agreement of Co-operation with Riset-Dikti. The cooperation will enable more Riset-Dikti scholarship awardees to undertake postgraduate studies, especially doctoral degrees, in universities affiliated to the ATN.
Benefits available to all Riset-Dikti students who choose to study at Curtin
- Free pre-sessional Language training support (conditions apply)
- Tuition fee discount
- Free access to the Curtin Leaders Program
- Free access to the NEXT STEP mentoring program – transition into graduate employment
- Free online ATN (eGSA) modules – a virtual graduate school operating from Australia for the global research community
- Funding for consumables and fieldwork – maximum AUD $2,000
- Funding to attend a national or international conference – maximum AUD $2,000
- Participation in Inspire – an event hosted by state universities providing expert research training & professional development
Pre-sessional language training
There are two options available to Riset-Dikti students whereby Curtin contributes towards further English training:
Option One – English Language Bridging at Curtin University in Perth
Students have the option of completing an English Language Bridging (ELB) program at Curtin Perth in Australia, provided they have the required IELTS score to meet ELB entry. Curtin will offer free 10 weeks of an ELB program – however students will need to pay the fee for the ELB program upfront and can then seek a refund for the free 10 weeks when they enrol in the University main course. Students will also need to provide evidence of funding capacity to cover living expenses for the ELB duration. At the completion of the ELB course, students must meet the required ELB score to gain entry into their mainstream course. If you have queries about this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Option Two – Pre-sessional language training in Indonesia
Curtin will cover the tuition fee cost of English language training in Indonesia provided the following conditions are met:
- Meet the English language requirement for the Riset-Dikti scholarship
- Receive an Offer Letter from Curtin with English conditions (which means you have not met the English entry requirement for the Curtin course)
- English training must take place at one of the recommended institutions listed below
- At the conclusion of the language training you must meet the Curtin English entry requirement
- You must pay the language training fee upfront
- You will be reimbursed upon enrolment in the Curtin course (the reimbursement process is listed further below).
Curtin will then bear the cost of providing pre-sessional language training in Indonesia up to a maximum of 500 hours, and the cost of one IELTS test (taken at the conclusion of the eligible English training). Total funding provided will not exceed $3500 per student. If you have queries about this option, please email: email@example.com.