These scholarships are for postgraduate programs in a range of disciplines.
Find out more about the Riset-Dikti scholarships (Budi and BPPLN).
Curtin is a member of the Australian Technology Network (ATN). The ATN is a consortium comprised of five major Australian universities that focus on research and innovation, and with genuine linkages to industry throughout teaching and research.
Riset-Dikti and ATN Agreement of Co-operation
Curtin University recently signed an Agreement of Co-operation with Riset-Dikti. The cooperation will enable more Riset-Dikti scholarship awardees to undertake postgraduate studies, especially doctoral degrees, in universities affiliated to the ATN.
Benefits available to all Riset-Dikti students who choose to study at Curtin
- Free pre-sessional Language training support (conditions apply)
- Tuition fee discount
- Free access to the Curtin Leaders Program
- Free access to the NEXT STEP mentoring program – transition into graduate employment
- Free online ATN (eGSA) modules – a virtual graduate school operating from Australia for the global research community
- Funding for consumables and fieldwork – maximum AUD $2,000
- Funding to attend a national or international conference – maximum AUD $2,000
- Participation in Inspire – an event hosted by state universities providing expert research training & professional development
Pre-sessional language training
There are two options available to Riset-Dikti students whereby Curtin contributes towards further English training:
Option One – English Language Bridging at Curtin University in Perth
Option Two – Pre-sessional language training in Indonesia
Curtin will cover the tuition fee cost of English language training in Indonesia provided the following conditions are met:
- Meet the English language requirement for the Riset-Dikti scholarship
- Receive an Offer Letter from Curtin with English conditions (which means you have not met the English entry requirement for the Curtin course)
- English training must take place at one of the recommended institutions listed below
- At the conclusion of the language training you must meet the Curtin English entry requirement
- You must pay the language training fee upfront
- You will be reimbursed upon enrolment in the Curtin course (the reimbursement process is listed further below).
Curtin will then bear the cost of providing pre-sessional language training in Indonesia up to a maximum of 500 hours, and the cost of one IELTS test (taken at the conclusion of the eligible English training). Total funding provided will not exceed $3500 per student. If you have queries about this option, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.