Curtin Tax Clinic
The CTC is a friendly, student-run clinic where you will receive advice from Curtin taxation students under the supervision of experienced tax practitioners. As a student run clinic, the CTC may be able to assist when:
- You need some advice regarding a tax matter
- You are uncertain of how to respond to a notice from the ATO
- You require assistance with your tax affairs such as:
- meeting reporting or filing requirements
- applying for remissions of penalties
- negotiating a payment plan with the ATO
- assistance with computing tax liability.
- You are dissatisfied with an assessment and want to know what your rights are
- You have an on-going issue with the ATO
- You need some assistance in understanding how to complete your taxation return.
If you are experiencing any of the issues above, or want to know if we can assist you on another matter not listed above, please contact us.