The Graduate Certificate in Marketing is ideal if you want to develop the fundamental skills of marketing or extend your knowledge in various marketing areas.
You will learn about buyer behaviour, marketing communications, international marketing, and marketing intelligence. You’ll have the opportunity to undertake a hands-on marketing research project and learn how data analytics is used to guide marketing decisions.
The course is also an entry point for further postgraduate qualifications, such as the Master of Marketing.
See our handbook for more course information.
What jobs can the Graduate Certificate in Marketing lead to?
- Advertising professional
- Marketing specialist
- Media producer
- Media buyer
- Public relations professional
- Leisure and tourism
- Retail and wholesale
- Service industries
What you'll learn
- demonstrate proficiency in analysing, synthesing and implementing innovative marketing principles, practices, and strategies
- develop and implement innovative marketing strategies by considering diverse ethical, global, and socially responsible perspectives
- develop real-world marketing solutions through the implementation of research skills and relevant technological applications
- communicate complex marketing information, online and offline, to engage with relevant stakeholders effectively and professionally