The Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing is ideal if you are looking to develop skills in the sought-after field of digital marketing.
In this course, you will explore the foundations of various digital channels, study digital strategies, tactics, and relevant analytics; and in doing so, you will learn about the tools of digital marketing and relevant theories behind using these tools to guide strategic decision making.
You’ll also learn about identifying and articulating critical customer groups, evaluating the fundamentals of effective SEO and SEM campaigns, and analysing social media marketing campaigns. You’ll have the opportunity to plan and implement an actual online marketing campaign and learn how data analytics is used to guide marketing decisions.
This course is also an entry point for further postgraduate qualifications, such as the Master of Marketing.
See our handbook for more course information.
What jobs can the Digital Marketing lead to?
- Advertising professional
- Digital marketing consultant
- Media buyer
- Marketing manager
- Media producer
- Marketing specialist
- Public relations professional
- Leisure and tourism
- Retail and wholesale
- Service industries
What you'll learn
- develop proficiency in analysing, synthesising, and applying digital marketing principles and strategies
- apply diverse ethical, socially responsible, and global perspectives in the development and implementation of digital marketing solutions
- develop optimal solutions to real-world marketing challenges by applying appropriate digital analytics and research skills
- communicate complex digital marketing data, information, and insights to engage with relevant stakeholders effectively, persuasively, and professionally