Interested in pursuing a Master of Business Administration? Join one of our upcoming MBA Information Evenings and find out how studying an MBA could advance your career.
This course serves as your entry pathway to the Master of Business Administration (MBA), but can also be taken as a challenging stand-alone course.
It offers you a foundation in economics, financial decision making and organisational behaviour.
You can customise your degree by selecting an optional unit, including on marketing, human resource strategies, leadership, and international oil and gas markets. Many of these units are tied to an MBA specialisation, which will help facilitate your transition to this course, should you wish to continue studying
What jobs can the Graduate Certificate in Business lead to?
- Business administration manager
- Management consultant
- Managing director
- Project manager
- Banking and finance
- Health care
- Private business
- Public relations
- Resources and renewables
What you'll learn
- access and critique contemporary business theories, concepts and principles and be able to apply these to add value in a group of organisational environment
- effectively communicate in a variety of modes to gather, advise or influence stakeholders for a desired outcome
- formulate responsible management and leadership decisions that are evidence-based and supported by a critical evaluation of markets, human resources, and/ or accounting information.
- critically review personal, professional, team and organisational practices for opportunities to innovate, or apply principles of ethics, sustainability or corporate social responsibility.