This double degree enables you to study a major offered by the Faculty of Science and Engineering and a major offered by the Faculty of Humanities. You will graduate with a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Arts, and with the superior communication skills required to inspire and educate people about the latest scientific discoveries.
- Anthropology and Sociology
- Digital and Social Media
- International Relations
- Professional Writing and Publishing.
See our handbook for more course information.
How this course will make you industry ready
You will gain hands-on training with the technologies that are relevant to the areas you study.
What jobs can the Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts lead to?
This double degree can enhance your career opportunities by combining high-level scientific, analytical, writing, cultural and language skills.
What you'll learn
- apply broad discipline knowledge to a range of theoretical and practical situations through research and practical application in the field of science and humanities
- think creatively and critically to generate innovative solutions to complex scientific social and political problems
- access, evaluate and synthesise relevant information from a range of organisational and external sources
- communicate appropriately and effectively in professional and scientific contexts
- apply technologies appropriately
- demonstrate initiative, responsibility and lifelong learning skills by applying critical reflection and being proactive
- describe global and cultural issues as related to the science and humanities areas and their impact on local and international communities
- demonstrate respect for human rights, cultural diversity and the particular rights of Indigenous Australians
- show leadership and employ ethical practice and professional integrity, both within a team and independently