Designed in consultation with industry, this MBA specialisation gives you knowledge in energy management as well as the functional disciplines of business management.
You’ll learn how to respond to significant changes within the energy sector, such as the transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy, as well as energy storage and distribution.
You will benefit from Perth’s reputation as a global energy hub, learning alongside industry executives and creating connections to transition your career into the energy sector.
What jobs can the Energy Futures Specialisation (MBA) lead to?
- Chief financial officer
- Chief marketing officer
- Chief information officer
- Corporate services manager
- Finance manager
- General manager
- Management consultant
- Managing director
- Policy and planning manager
- Project manager
- Banking and finance
- Health care
- Private business
- Public relations
- Retail services
- Resources and renewables
- Service industries
What you'll learn
- Evaluate and analyse sustainable and innovative business strategy, with reference to industry generally and supported through authentic assessment, GC1, GC2, GC6
- Analyse theoretical perspectives underpinning business leadership and communication, accessing digital technology, and evaluated through authentic assessment, GC2, GC3, GC6
- Create and apply learnings which are underpinned by cultural communication in a global context and supported by access to authentic experiences across the broad range of business operations, GC1, GC4, GC6
- Analyse and explore business goals and objective, strategy development, and global communication evaluated through exposure to authentic assessment in an industry environment, GC1, GC4, GC6
- Apply cultural, ethical and socially responsible requirements of business in order to respond to cross cultural considerations and assessed through authentic assessment and learning experiences, GC4, GC5, GC6
- Explore the principles, frameworks and models relevant to the international energy supply market and apply these principles to solving practical industry business problems through authentic assessment which is focused on communication, sustainability, ethical considerations and diversity, GC1, GC4, GC5, GC6