Steps to accept your offer and enrol
If you’re just starting your course with us, welcome! The steps below can guide you through the process of accepting your offer and enrolling into units.
If this isn’t your first study period, but you’d like a refresher on how to enrol, you can jump ahead to the section below, enrolling into units.
Once you are offered a place at Curtin, you will automatically have access to OASIS. You will need to activate your account to access all the core services you will need to complete key tasks related to your Curtin experience.
2. The Get Started tab in OASIS will then guide you through the following enrolment steps:
- Accept your offer.
- Meet your conditions if they are applicable.
- Complete your electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF) to apply for Government assistance.
- Indicate your major and enrol in units.
- Create your timetable by registering for classes (if you’re studying internally).
- Complete other tasks such as check your details are up-to-date and ordering your Curtin student ID card.
- Get ready for O-Week.
3. Confirm your enrolment is correct and meets any specific requirements.
Building your study plan in eStudent
If you are a new student, you may need to create your study plan in eStudent before you can enrol.
Watch our video to guide you through the steps.
Find definitions for common eStudent terms [.pdf 134kB].
For further help
Curtin OUA students manage your enrolments through your OUA student hub.