This Higher Education Certificate may lead students into a Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Systems) (MJRU-BINFS) program.
What you'll learn
- apply principles and concepts of business information systems in a variety of contexts relevant to further learning and/or paraprofessional work
- apply critical and creative thinking and problem solving skills relevant to business information systems to generate innovative solutions to problems
- use technology appropriately to communicate business information systems concepts to experts and non-experts
- consider global perspectives on business information systems and international business information system standards
- work professionally in teams and independently, and demonstrate life-long learning skills