This double degree will give you a competitive edge to your career through an advanced understanding of the science that underpins practical engineering.
- Mechatronic Engineering, Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Data Science
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Physics.
See our handbook for more course information.
What you'll learn
- develop and apply fundamental theoretical and technical knowledge to identify and provide solutions to complex problems in a science and an engineering discipline.
- demonstrate development of advanced knowledge and understanding in a science and an engineering discipline.
- apply knowledge using realistic, practical and analytical approaches to problem-solving, design and research
- communicate effectively with a variety of audiences through the development of appropriate plans and reports
- identify and use suitable technologies to plan and execute project work and/or a piece of research and scholarship with some intellectual independence
- demonstrate self-discipline, self-management skills, personal responsibility and the ability to set learning and achievement goals
- work effectively in teams with global, international and environmentally responsible perspectives
- recognise the importance of cultural diversity in the context of scientific and engineering work
- demonstrate leadership, professional behaviour and ethical practice in the context of scientific and engineering work