This course is designed for educators working in diverse learning and educational contexts who wish to enhance their knowledge of contemporary educational practice and issues.
Designed and delivered by experienced educators and researchers, this course will utilise and enrich your professional knowledge and experience, through engaging, thought-provoking and industry-relevant learning.
You’ll choose to study one of the following specialisations, each incorporating leading-edge research and innovative learning design that will build your capabilities in curriculum and pedagogical leadership:
- Innovative Learning and Teaching
- Innovative STEM Education
- Cultural and Linguistic Diversity.
You can also customise your course with a combination of subjects from across these specialisations.
This course also includes a capstone project that gives you the opportunity to research and transform educational knowledge and real-world practices.
If you complete the master degree to a high standard, you may be eligible to proceed to doctoral-level studies.
See our handbook for more course information.
What you'll learn
- demonstrate knowledge and critical use of current and leading edge educational research and theory
- identify, access, analyse, synthesise and evaluate information from a wide range of sources
- use technologies to effectively communicate information and ideas for specific knowledge users
- consider educational and professional issues from a variety of research-informed perspectives with a view to improving educational and professional knowledge and practice
- appreciate the value of individual and cultural differences, socially-justice and ethical practices, and the implications these have for knowledge production, and effective practice and professionalism in education settings
- demonstrate the capacity for leadership and innovation in the field of education