COVID-19 advice for Curtin community
Any confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 should be urgently referred our Safer Community Team (24/7) on 9266 4444.
As countries need to respond in different ways to the COVID-19 pandemic, guidelines for dealing with its impact will differ among our campuses. The information provided here relates primarily to our Western Australian campuses.
To protect the health of the Curtin community, staff, students and visitors are requested to:
- maintain good personal hygiene, including regular handwashing
- not come onto campus when unwell
- not hug others or shake hands
- maintain a physical distance from others whenever possible
- get tested if you have a fever, cough or sore throat.
Read about the changes Curtin University is making in response to COVID-19.
For all COVID-19 enquiries or to lodge a COVID-19 case, please contact us.
Applications are open early with new and more flexible pathways to entry.
FAQs and other information relevant to students.
FAQs and other information relevant to staff.
Information for those planning to visit one of Curtin’s campuses in Western Australia.