Am I eligible for an NCP program?
To be eligible for an NCP mobility grant and this program, you must meet the criteria below:
- Be an enrolled Curtin student in an undergraduate degree (Bachelors or Bachelors Honours)
- Be an Australian Citizen (Permanent Resident students are ineligible)
- Be between 18 and 28 years of age (there is some flexibility here so if you are outside of this age bracket, still apply)
- Must not have already received a NCP virtual mobility grant. If you have already received an in-country NCP mobility grant you are still eligible for a virtual grant.
- Must be able to receive credit for this internship. (Don’t worry too much about this as we will help you confirm this later in the process)
If it looks like you meet most of the criteria above, we want your application!
What Third Party Provider is right for me?
Our TPP’s are all Curtin approved and have a number of placements available! In addition to pairing you up with a company that suits you, TPP’s provide you with specialised support throughout your application process and during your internship. Each TPP has different processes but you will be taken care of and helped every step of the way. The list of available TPP’s are listed below; We recommend you look into each provider to get to know them and start short listing the ones you are interested in. A member from our Go Global team will also meet with you to help match you with the perfect provider – Consider us the â€œTinderâ€ for online internships!
*Upcoming providers to be confirmed soon.
I’m In! How do I apply?
Below is the link to our Go Global application form! It shouldn’t take longer than 5 – 10 minutes to complete.
That is all we need from you for now! We will be in touch once your application has been assessed to chat about which provider suits you. In the meantime, we recommend you read through the next stages to familiarise yourself with the process and chat to your course coordinator to let them know you are applying for a Go Global online internship.