This double degree major has been designed for those who seek careers in both the public and private sector. Students will acquire sound analytical skills which are highly valued in careers in the business world.
What you'll learn
- use relevant technologies and methodologies to investigate economic and social issues in ways that demonstrate critical thinking and responsible judgement
- demonstrate an understanding of cultural diversity and how this both affects economic and social behaviour and informs respectful and responsible professional practice
- demonstrate industry readiness through the development of sound practical economic analyses, and critical reflection of individual capabilities and current, emerging and future local and global challenges
- apply knowledge of economic models, data and methods to complex economic and social issues and identify innovative solutions that are relevant to affected communities
- communicate professionally, and in ways that are responsible and appropriate given the economic local, national and/or international context