This internet browser is outdated and does not support all features of this site. Please switch or upgrade to a different browser to display this site properly.

Medicines and Poisons

Any workers using medicines and poisons in research and educational settings will need a permit to be able to purchase medicines or poisons.

Health and Safety maintain a register for all Curtin permits and must be informed of:

  • all new permits applications
  • issues relating to your current permit
  • renewing, amending or discontinuing of your permit

Go to the Department of Health’s website to access the necessary forms.

For information on Poisons Permits please contact