Each year Curtin University Library develops an annual plan of initiatives in alignment with the University’s Strategic Plan and the Library’s Strategic Direction. In 2022, we will be working on the following projects:
Trusted Information Resources
- Optimise clients’ experience of finding Library resources.
- Create a Library history special collection.
Library as Partner
- Develop an Open Education Resource that helps inoculate people against bad information.
- Improve the process for Higher Degree by Research students to deposit their thesis to the Library.
- Explore a self-paced research data management training module.
- Investigate and implement a Library students as partners framework.
- Create a Library alternate reality game.
- Transition to post-refurbishment spaces and operations in the TL Robertson Library.
- Engage with Indigenous perspectives through the Library’s collections and services.
Culture and Library Workforce
- Collect and use data to improve services and demonstrate impact.
- Implement new customer service standards.
If you would like any further information on any of the above projects, please contact email@example.com.
Enjoy reading Library news? Sign up to our newsletter.