Faculty Librarians are available to help staff, researchers and HDR students identify and access relevant information, and provide a liaison role in connecting Faculties to appropriate Library resources and services.
The Faculty Librarian team provides:
- Subject-specialist, scholarly advice on:
- Conducting a comprehensive search for literature, including assistance with search strategies and databases.
- Developing advanced search strategies for Systematic Reviews.
- Managing and referencing sources.
- Collection development.
- And general guidance in relation to scholarly publishing, open access, research profiles and identifiers, copyright, data management, and research metrics.
- Self-help guides on Advanced Searching, via the Library Research Toolkit.
- A regular program of training workshops and seminars, including: