How to apply for membership
Curtin graduates may apply for alumni Library membership. Contact Alumni & Community Relations, which will contact us on your behalf.
We will send your membership confirmation to the email address you have nominated. This will include your membership number and password. To receive your Library card, please visit TL Robertson Library between 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. Please bring photographic ID and proof of your current residential address.
Borrowing from our collections
Our collection is accessible through our ‘click and collect’ service. Requested items are available for collection at TL Robertson Library. For information on borrowing, requesting, and returning items, visit our Books, resources and laptops page.
Use your membership details to access databases. Databases for guest use do not require a login.
Databases for use from home
- ProQuest Central (Alumni)
- Navigate to ProQuest Central (Alumni) from Databases for alumni use.
- When searching Proquest Central (Alumni), select Full text to limit your search to available resources.
- Excludes access to Ebook Central.
- Databases for guest use
Databases for use in the Library
Electronic databases can be accessed from Library computers. Databases available onsite are found at:
Using Library spaces
Please see our opening hours page for up-to-date opening hours. Community members, alumni and reciprocal borrowers are welcome to use our library spaces when a Curtin ID card is not required to access the building.
If you wish to book an individual or group study space, please see our booking page. Bookings require your ID number and password.
Computers and printing
- To use our computers, sign in as a Curtin visitor, then use your alumni membership details to access the catalogue.
- Alumni members cannot use Curtin’s Wi-Fi.
- Photocopiers and printers are available in our libraries. Alumni members must register for a guest printing account to use printing facilities.
Help with finding information and academic skills
The Library’s UniSkills site is a one-stop, interactive platform for help with finding books and articles, digital and numeracy skills.
- Your alumni membership is personal, non-transferable and valid for 12 months.
- Your alumni membership is not attached to your student OASIS account.
- A summary of loans, returns and fees is available from your Borrower Information.
- The library’s full range of databases is unavailable to alumni because of licence constraints.
- It is an important condition of use that alumni members only use Library electronic resources for personal research or educational use, not as a substitute for employers or businesses obtaining access to these resources.