Curtin University is committed to creating a support program that allows our elite athletes to achieve their ultimate potential both in sport and study.
If you are a student juggling sport and study, we can support you through the Elite Athlete Program.
The Elite Athlete Program may support student athletes through:
- Flexible study, assessment and examination options where appropriate.
- Complimentary Curtin Stadium Gym membership.
- Opportunity to access the Elite Athlete Grant.
- Identification of contact to provide advice and guidance to athletes on academic planning, course management and timetabling.
- Advocacy within the education environment for Elite Athletes within Curtin University.
To be eligible for Elite Athlete Status, students must be representing Australia or a State/Territory of Australia in a supported and recognised sport. Students who fall outside of this definition may still apply however the decision will be at the Manager, Programs Curtin Sport and Recreation’s discretion.
For more information, and to apply, please visit the Sport and Recreation website.