Support for travel restricted international students
Studying offshore and online
The Library offers a range of online resources to help improve your study skills, including:
- Workshops covering a range of topics including assignment writing, paraphrasing, avoiding plagiarism and more.
- UniSkills online guides containing tips, resources and interactive acitvities to help you improve a range of study-related skills.
- Studiosity which is an online writing and study skills service where you can submit work for writing feedback or connect live with subject specialists.
- Peer Academic Mentors who are current Curtin students available during semester weeks and can provide you with tips to help you excel at your studies.
You are not alone at Curtin, our support services include:
- Student wellbeing advisors who are here to help when you’re struggling with a personal or study issue.
- Psychological and counselling services who can provide short-term therapy to help you work thorugh mental health concerns.
- Multi faith services support the religious, faith and spiritual needs of Curtin students through a specialised team of chaplains and student clubs.
- Conversational Help and Support programs which are designed to help improve your conversational English.
Curtin COVID-19 Advice
Understand current COVID-19 advice for our Western Australian campuses and travel to WA.
Information for studuents coming to Western Australia for study.
Access our VPN
Learn how to access Curtin’s VPN if you are studying in China.
Discover events on the OASIS “My Campus” tab to connect with your peers.
Curtin Connect is your hub for student service, support and advice.