This double degree major is designed for students who are interested in pursuing careers in finance, broadly defined to include corporate finance, financial institutions, financial markets and various branches of the financial services industry.
What you'll learn
- identify, understand, apply and analyse financial issues and their impacts on national and international financial environment
- communicate quantitative and qualitative financial analysis professionally and in ways that are responsible and appropriate for local, national and international business contexts
- distinguish, identify and apply available technologies and methodologies to investigate financial issues in ways that demonstrate critical thinking and responsible judgement
- apply acquired skills individually and in a group to facilitate the understanding and solution of financial issues in a professional and ethical manner while appreciating the importance and impact of cultural diversity on making financial decisions
- understand the implications and potential impacts of current developments as well as identify new developments in the field of finance and integrate available strategies into the existing body of knowledge