Health and safety on campus
Although public health measures against COVID-19 have been relaxed, Curtin will continue to take precautions on our campuses to help protect the health of our community. We are:
- following all COVID-19 government guidelines
- promoting mask wearing and good personal hygiene
- asking people not to attend campus if they are feeling unwell or waiting for COVID-19 test results
- asking members of the community to keep an appropriate distance from each other
- regularly cleaning all campus areas, including high-touch areas
- providing hand sanitiser across campus.
Symptoms, testing and self-isolation
If you are feeling unwell and begin to display symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms, or a sudden loss of taste or smell), or you think you have been exposed to the virus, you can take a Rapid Antigen Test or visit a COVID-19 clinic for a PCR test. You may also wish to seek advice from the State Government’s COVID-19 Enquiries Line on 1326843 or your own doctor.