Health and safety on campus
Although public health measures against COVID-19 have been relaxed, Curtin will continue to take precautions on our campuses to help protect the health of our community. We are:
- mandating that all staff, and students, visitors and others attending a Curtin campus or facility in Western Australia for an in-person activity be fully vaccinated
- following all COVID-19 government guidelines
- promoting mask wearing and good personal hygiene
- telling people not to attend campus if they are feeling unwell or waiting for COVID-19 test results
- asking members of the community to keep an appropriate distance from each other
- regularly cleaning all campus areas, including high-touch areas
- providing hand sanitiser across campus.
Symptoms, testing and self-isolation
If you are feeling unwell and begin to display symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms, or a sudden loss of taste or smell), or you think you have been exposed to the virus, you can take a Rapid Antigen Test or visit a COVID-19 clinic for a PCR test. You may also wish to seek advice from the State Government’s COVID-19 Enquiries Line on 1326843 or your own doctor.
If you visit a clinic for a PCR test, please self-isolate until you have been cleared of COVID-19.
COVID testing facility on Bentley Campus
A Clinipath COVID-19 testing clinic is in operation on Curtin’s Bentley campus, providing drive-through COVID-19 testing for staff, students and the local community. It is located in car park PJ2, adjacent to the South Oval (see campus map). Cars can enter from Manning Road and exit via Kent Street.