Strong leadership is key to success in any business. This MBA specialisation gives you a nuanced understanding of current and future leadership challenges. You will explore the philosophy and ethics of leadership, covering a range of topics including working with teams, working in a global arena, strategic management and organisational behaviour.
You will analyse and re-frame leadership concepts alongside your own leadership style, and apply, evaluate and refine your leadership abilities in the workplace.
What you'll learn
- Evaluate and analyse sustainable and innovative business strategy, with reference to industry generally and supported through authentic assessment, GC1, GC2, GC6
- Analyse theoretical perspectives underpinning business leadership and communication, accessing digital technology, and evaluated through authentic assessment, GC2, GC3, GC6
- Create and apply learnings which are underpinned by cultural communication in a global context and supported by access to authentic experiences across the broad range of business operations, GC1, GC4, GC6
- Analyse and explore business goals and objective, strategy development, and global communication evaluated through exposure to authentic assessment in an industry environment, GC1, GC4, GC6
- Apply cultural, ethical and socially responsible requirements of business in order to respond to cross cultural considerations and assessed through authentic assessment and learning experiences, GC4, GC5, GC6
- Supported through authentic assessment, analyse and evaluate the foundations of leadership theory and practice and critically analyse leaders and leadership with reference of leadership theories and their application within a range of challenges in global organisations, GC1, GC2, GC4, GC5, GC6