Take part in the global TEDx movement and get connected, engaged and inspired! If you are under 21 with an idea for change, this is your opportunity to present on a TEDx stage.
Submit your idea
To submit your idea for change, record of a 30-second video and complete a short form on the TEDxKingsPark website. If you’re a regional participant, you can present your idea via video if you are unable to attend in person.
Five finalists will be chosen by TEDxKingsPark curators and will be:
- Provided with two free tickets to attend TEDxKingsPark
- Given coaching to help polish their 30-second idea and prepare for stage
- Asked to present their idea live on stage at the event
- Presented with a gift bag from Curtin University and TEDx
If you are chosen as the Audience Favourite at TEDxKingsPark, you will:
- Win the TEDxYouth@KingsPark 30-second idea award
- Be invited to join the TEDxKingsPark Youth Panel
- Be invited to have your 30-second talk turned into a full TED talk, and added to the TEDx Youtube account with 38 million subscribers!
TEDx Youth is where young thinkers, innovators, entrepreneurs, campaigners and changemakers from Perth and WA come together to celebrate ideas and strive for a better future.
For more information and how to submit an idea, visit the TEDxYouthKingsPark event page. Submissions close Wednesday 31 May.
Ebony Thomson, the 2022 30 Second Idea winner, had her idea turned into a 7 minute talk published on the official TEDx Youtube Channel.