Oral health is extremely important to your overall health and wellbeing.
Curtin University runs an Oral Health Student Clinic at OHCWA staffed by Oral Health Therapy students, under the supervision of fully qualified staff.
Services on offer include:
- Examination and scale/clean $35
- OPG X-ray $20 (costs ~$120 in private practice)
- Pair of routine X-rays $20
- In-chair tooth whitening $250, includes free examination and clean (costs over $1,000 in private practice)
- Maximum amount for a course of care (exam, scale/clean and any X-rays) is capped at $60
- Simple fillings between $50-$125
The Oral Health Student Clinic, located at Oral Health Centre of WA, 17 Monash Ave, Nedlands, is open for appointments from Monday to Wednesday, 8:30am to 4pm.
Appointments can be made by email email@example.com or by phone at (08) 6457 7882 during office hours of Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm.
Patient car parking can be found out the front of the building. Ticket parking plus display appointment card from reception on your dash.