Due to a number of incidents in the area, WA Police are reminding members of the community to keep your car and valuables safe.
Follow these helpful tips to protect your vehicle and property from thieves:
- Always make sure you lock your vehicle
- Where possible, remove any valuables and personal documents (including passports and bank cards) from your vehicle
- If you do leave possessions in your vehicle, ensure they are in the boot out of sight
- Ensure your vehicle windows remain up when not in attendance
- Park your car in a secure and well-lit location
- Keep your vehicle keys safe and secure
If an offence has just occurred or the suspect is still in the area, please call WA Police on 131 444.
If you have any concerns about safety or security on campus, you can get in contact with the Safer Community Team on 9266 4444.
You can also keep in direct contact with our Safer Community Team, with SafeZone, a free smartphone app for all students, staff and visitors.