Semester two results will be released via eStudent in OASIS on Wednesday 1 December.
Ensure that you access your results easily and quickly. Find out what you need to know before results release and what actions you might need to take now.
Clear any outstanding sanctions
- If you have an outstanding sanction, you’ll be unable to view your results. To ensure you can view your results on release day, we recommend you take action to clear your sanction as soon as you can.
- To view your sanctions and find out what action you need to take, follow these steps.
Changes to your academic status
- Your academic status is an indication of how you’re going with your studies. If you receive your results and see that you’re on Conditional or Terminated status, we have a range of advice and resources to help you.
- If you’re placed on Conditional status following results release, there are support and resources available to help you get back on track with your studies. Find out more on the Conditional Status page.
- If you’re placed on Terminated status following results release, it’s important that you take prompt action to explore your options and the support services that are available. Find out your options and what you need to do on the Terminated Status page.
View your Academic record and Transcript
- Once results are officially released, you can view your Academic eRecord (full result history for your course) via eStudent, by following these steps.
- To obtain an official transcript that includes your semester two results, you will need to order an Official Academic Transcript following results release. Follow the steps to order an official document.
- If you are graduating after semester two 2021, you will receive one complimentary Academic Transcript after conferral of your award. Check your OCC regularly to ensure you register for your graduation online by the published deadline.
Graduating after semester two 2021
- If you’re eligible to graduate following semester two 2021, you will receive a graduation invitation via your official communication channel (OCC) in OASIS.